neko

I have one of the coolest cats around...the world must know!! it was a hot texas afternoon in May when i spotted to ladies near a pickup truck with a sign that said 'free kittens'...i inhaled and thought 'oh i shouldn't'...drove the other way then unturned back...looked inside the box and saw 6 or 7 adorable kittens...the ladies said they came from Calico and Tabby cats...so i picked up the cutes black kitten you had ever seen...tucked him under my arm and int Walmart i went to get the litter box, litter and food...Neko is Japanese for cat...so its kind of silly to be calling him Cat...but Neko sounds cool! haha
I live by myself so in the morning when i go to leave he attachs my leg like saying please don't leave...its nice to know you are loved even when its by a cute little kitten...:)
never thought i would be a cat person...but i luv him!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family