What's Next?

This week is the first week of a new schedule for me. I am cutting my 'hours' in half at work. This means i go from the 40 hours a week to 20 in office hours. I am excited to see what God has next for me. As most of you know ministry isn't in an office, but the office time was suffocating me. So now there is freedom, freedom to do what i am not sure just yet. I have mentioned before Andrew and i's desire to minister to our lil townhouse circle, so i am praying for vision and opportunity there. Being domestic and a untired, focused wife to Andrew is another desire of mine. Don't have much to say just yet...i am excited on this new adventure. I will keep you posted as God shows me what the path his he has for us Kimmels :)

He is a good God and i am glad He loves me! It is for freedom he set us free. It is for freedom i cut my pay in half :) hahaha

Comments

Jen McManus said…
Praying for you and excited to see what God has planned!! Love ya
Praying for ya, Susan! Proud of you for stepping out in faith like that.
Rob said…
Very cool. I hear ya about the office. Can't wait to see where this new adventure leads you.
Stephanie said…
Can't wait to hear about what He has planned for you! Even though the pay is cut in half, He always provides!
you are going to feel like a different person. It's a weird transition but God is sovereign and faithful and you will not miss that extra 20hrs from your paycheck. You will however love your new found time to do more exciting and fulfilling work for Jesus!
Maddie Nieman said…
I'm so excited for you! This will be an awesome journey for you guys
Anonymous said…
Just getting caught up today. Very cool! Praying for opportunities for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..