dream

i had a dream the other night about my college crush...that i ran into him somewhere and we talked, laughed and then i left...i turned to go into this huge elevator in this huge hotel i guess...and on this elevator were two attractive guys...and i am looking at them thinking i know them...and it hits me its the lead singer from Rooney...so i walk over and am like you're Rooney aren't you? and they laugh and say well i am the lead singer for Rooney but my name is Robert...and then we laughed and talked...and i asked for a picture with them...then apparently i reach my floor and i leave them in the elevator room like thing...and i wake up

So could a dream analysist tell me what that one means!!!

Comments

here's my analysis: you need more pickles in your diet. plain and simple. sweet, dill, it don't matter, just get you some pickles and these crazy acid-like dreams will stop. of course if you like the dreams then don't eat pickles.......ever.

or it could just be your subconscience revealing that you are fond of elevators.......and you're friendly........

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family