seriously wrong

do you remember when you were younger and you had birthday parties...they were slumber parties you know...like the most fun you could ever have as a human being...and when its all over and the last friend leaves you feel like something is seriously wrong...that the world has ended and your stomach is about to cave in and you want to burst into tears...am i the only one who has experienced this?

That is also how i feel when my bf leaves...you hang out...its a great time and then he's gone...i mean he is down the street or in the next town but still its like oh my i am going to cry...something is seriously wrong with me! :)
i am not psyco...i promise.

Comments

I'll just agree w/ the Reverend. Except I feel that way when i pull away from the pound. I have got to stop going to play with the puppies, it just makes me so sad. I wasn't allowed to have sleep overs when I was a kid, so no comprende there. sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family