weak end

hello bloggers! its sunday the day of rest...not for me...its like i get so excited when thursday comes around b/c friday is my day off...so i either do absolutely nothing or jam it pack with errands that i don't get to do...then saturday comes and i want to play...every other one i work for like a couple hours then sunday comes and its like i am tired and weaker than before the week started...all that to say its crazy...my weekends no longer seem to be deciferable from the rest of the week...and i feel weak when monday comes...is this normal?

Comments

by Sunday night, I'm laying in bed going over everything for the next week. Even though the boss is out of town and I have ZERO to do, I still lay there in a panic. did i forget something? is he going to be mad? am i going to be fired tomorrow? your job is very emotionally draining, no wonder you feel worn out. You need one full day of rest after a full Sunday with those kiddos!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family