back to normal

so its been a good week...i am back at work and things are normal again...no more camps or mission trips...just planning for the fall...its been fun b/c we have been dreaming big...trying to do events and series that are new and exciting...with three minds brainstorming together its been fun and silly...my only concern is my ear...b/c it is still filled with fluid and hurts every now and again...i need that to be back to normal....so to the doctors i go again...and i was discussing this with my roommate...to go or not to go...b/c it will cost again...and i wonder if there will be any wisdom to come out of it but i have the 'what if' syndrone for not going...what if i didn't go and i fly next week and my ear burst! i mean seriously who wants their ear to burst! haha
I would like to see a really good movie this weekend...but i don't know if there is one out...anyway hope you have a good weekend...be kind to your web footed friends, and don't feed the bears!!

Comments

Winston said…
I'd like to read your blog but your font is soooo small. May I kindly suggest that you make it a little bigger? Cheers!!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family