angry kitty

so i took Neko to the vet on friday morning for a 'checkup'...to make sure is ok and get the shots needed for you know cat things...i picked him up around 1 and he seemed ok...a bit shaken but ok...sat in the sink while i got ready for the day like he normally does...and i go and grab dinner with a friend a pick up another around 8 and we end back to my apartment...and when we get there neko is like laying on the sofa and gets up looks at me and saunters into my roommates room...looks back at me then heads under the bed! letting me know he did not appreciate me taking him to that place that poked and proded him...my friends and i went to hear Paul Wright play at a lock-in nearby...and when we come back Neko is on the sofa again and limp as all get out...so i like pet him and he is like..um don't touch me...and looked away you know...then in the morning we were all up talking and my roommate said she tried to move him to a better spot and he hissed at her...thankfully today after church i went home and Neko welcomed me at the door...let me pick him up and he was playful with me...but for those dark 24 hours...i was dead to Neko...he wanted nothing to do with me and was angry...to say cats are not crazy and fun would be a lie...to have that much emotion come to you from an animal is quite amusing...and amusing still is that i got offended by his actions...am i human or animal?
all i have to say is don't get on the bad sid of this little black kitty...i do believe if you did and he walked across your path it may cause harm! so bewear of the pimp. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family