hair issues

Growing up i was not allowed to cut my hair...my parents were more on the conservative side and said that girls should have long hair...i would mix it up by getting perm...or by cutting bangs...but that was not good enough so by my jr year i asked if i could cut it and finally mom said yes...there upon began my addiction to hair styles, cuts and funky dos...went thru a very short hair phaze my senior year in high school and throughout college i cut, grow, cut, cut, grow....its almost funny...but i luv trying new things...just this last year i began to put color in my hair...only like streaks or undercolor...not the full head...and i have had a cut that i have enjoyed for about 5 months now...but i am getting bored....so i don't know what to do...i seem to always go back to wanting long hair...and i think it is time to go back...its been 3 years since i have had it LONG...so i think that will be the next aim...and just play with the color when i get more bored...i don't know its all so confusing! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family