entertain yourself

growing up with one sister who was 9 years older than you is more like being an only child...i say that to explain that b/c of this i can entertain myself pretty easily...and for a good amount of time...i remember recording myself singing with singers...cleaning my room and redecorating just for fun...jamming out to the last christian contemporary that i was allowed to listen too...hahahaha but even now at 28 i seem to get along just fine alone in my room for hours....the other morning i was getting ready in my apt...roommate gone...and no music b/c i wanted a quiet morning right...so i stand there straightening my hair thinking about life and things that have happened recently and i was thinking about my visit to Baco...i mean Waylor...i mean...augh...i totally mixed the words up...and i totally laughed soooo hard...and was like noone is here to hear that and enjoy that with me....and even now you are probably like what am i reading...she has lost it...that may be true!
all that to say i am easily entertained...with or with out friends...i just wish i could spend more time with my boyfriend...distance sux!

Comments

anywherebutTX said…
I was an only child for 6 years and I am the same way. I work in a one person office and my friends don't understand how I can be alone for 9 hours per day and then go home to be alone. Easily amused, very self sufficient or just crazy....The votes are still out.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family