over-thinker

i have decided that i think too much...analyzing things way too much from what to eat to what to type on a xanga...its so irritatingly annoying...and i am trying to break this issue...sometimes i work myself up in a tissy that totally doesn't even exist except in my head! seriously i have issues...but thankfully God is patient with me holds my hand and guides me to the truth...no matter how huge i have made nothing...even as i type this i think no i am not going to post this b/c it doesn't make sense... i wonder if its a product of being a girl...being an only child sort of b/c my sister was 9 years old and never really around...so i entertained myself alot with stories and stuff in my imagination...and then i begin to over think why i am over thinking...a sick cycle...so i pray..."may the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart, O Lord, be pleasing to you"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family