Home Makeover '08

It has been a great weekend. Our church did its 2nd annual Home Makeover event. We do outreach with a school in a nearby community that did a competition with their students by writing essays and explaining why they should get their home made over. It was a huge success last year and this year was no less.

Friday night my small group with girls my age came and painted the rooms.

Felicia, Sadie and Paige all helped :) 

Saturday morning Andrew and I went back to help with yard work and decoration inside. My senior girls met me out there and they worked really hard. 



While Andrew and the Seniors were out side, i got to hang sconses and curtains in the master bed room...i can hang type curtains now! rawr! :)

Comments

Kristen said…
So I'm loving your blog! We must catch up soon:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

week not planned

Valentines Day