Handmade with Love


Not only was i super excited to see andrew after being apart for 10 days but he surprised me by finishing our bed! I have never purchased a bedroom suite in my single days cause it was just too expensive, and i wanted to do that with a husband and kimmel didn't have one. We had started it a few months back but due to being snowed in for a week and cold weather we just haven't taken the time to finish it! He so sweetly did the final touches himself! It is amazing and just what we wanted! As mentioned before his love of woodworking led him to this site anawhite.com, where this lady puts all sorts of blueprints and patterns for tons of stuff, FREE! This was based off a potterybarn bed...and i just received an email from Crate n Barrel with a similar bed for WAY to much! :)
Next: Side tables :)

Comments

Marlos ACE said…
Susan that is gorgeous--wow!!! I love it
Maddie Nieman said…
Looks beautiful!! :) I know he worked hard on it, passed up a few guys hang outs so he would have it done for you! :)
Jessica said…
I love it!!!! I would love a bed frame. What if I pay you and Andrew to build me one this summer???? Seriously!
Rob said…
Wow. I am impressed. Great stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Valentines Day