reminiscent thoughts

Its two months shy of my birthday. Last year i spent it on the North Shore of Oahu, watching pipe masters. THE BEST BDAY EVER!!! I just received the monthly surfing mag and they are already talking about this years competition, Dec. 8-20th. So i started thinking about the quick trip me, Sadie and Alisa took just 10 months ago. It makes me a little sad cause it will loose its cool as the years continue on cause there will be new winners, new rookies and the forgotten years. hahahaha silly i know.

I am excited to see how this years goes but it has a little less of my attention, cause this time it will be 'i remember that place', or 'i remember this'. Not like last year the excitement of I AM GOING THERE!! what are the weather conditions, how much will i get to see...will the waves be large enough. All that good fun stuff. So even though i am excited for the 08 pipe masters. It makes me a little sad that i won't be there this year. :( But i am very proud to say i have walked the North Shore!

Thanks to the internet i can stay in touch. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned