The view from my back door..

Here is my quaint little back yard. I really like it...simple a sweet. Andrew helps keep it pretty and nice. :) I like to call him my 'lawn boy' ahahhaha but anyway i don't know if you can see my little cat beckham or not but she is the black speck behind the hammock...she loves being outside. I am a little hesitant to let her just roam thru the neighborhood cause i know it annoys people to have random cats in their yard and stuff. But she is PSYCHO!!! i mean for real! So i think i am slowly going to 'let go' and make her an outside cat. I just hope she doesn't run too far off :(

Comments

Bryant Family said…
Speaking for your neighbors...keep the cat in the house...in a small room in the house...in a small box in a small room in the house...

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family