one week

One week has gone by and i didn't blog! oh no! haha I couldn't really think of anything that people would want to read about....but i figured out something. :)

Repair guy got sick so he couldn't come and supposedly is coming tomorrow...i think the water is starting to stink...:(

So i have mentioned before that Thursday nights is monopoly night for me and some friends. Well the games can get pretty intense and scary at times so every now and then we play a different game. The new obsession is with Settlers. It is an interesting game of strategy. I have only played it twice and liked it, but Andrew (my boyfriend) is crazy about it. He has won both times i have played...haha So anyway its loads of fun and not too competitive or cut throat as monopoly is.

Comments

Unknown said…
Isn't it an addicting game!? haha Chris and I enjoy it a lot too!! =)
Martha Boykin said…
Never played it, but sounds interesting. You will have to explain the strategy to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family