Time for repairs...

So i have lived in my town house now for almost 3 years...and it was one of the most stressful things i ever went thru....purchasing it that is...:) but now things are slowly needing repair. :( my disposal just went kahput and now today my washer stopped mid cycle and i can't get it to start back up... oh boy! :( not sure if i have warranty on it, i think i did but i bought that before the house....they are almost 6 years old i think....but i didn't think it would stop on my now...:( oh well gotta figure that one out!

Comments

Kristen said…
How are the repairs going? Miss you! Kristen
Martha Boykin said…
Hope you had a good week. Come see me next week. I have seen you in days. :)
Samira412 said…
Ah...I have only played Settlers once and loved it! Need I mention it was several years ago and i was the only girl playing and I won!

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..