Twilight

So last night i went with my friends Christin and Jen to see the new movie Twilight for the SECOND time. I went with a friend Sherry (in picture below) to the opening midnight showing. (she is crazy fan obviously! haha)
It is a hugely popular movie based on the vampire book series by Stephanie Meyer. The first night was crazy with all the teeny bob girls there oohing and aahing with every move Edward made. It was so entertaining. Last night was a more subdue crowd. I have not read any of the books but my friend Christin told me the story on a two hour drive a couple weeks ago so i know what is going on and i LOVED the movie. It is really entertaining, sweet and totally up a girls alley! So if you haven't yet GO SEE IT! I am contemplating reading the other books...but really not sure. Oh well...i will wait for the next movie...hahah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family