Engaged

So its been a couple days but i wanted to blog about something very special! On friday Andrew asked me to marry him! He took me on a picnic lunch to grapevine lake where he fed me, walked me by the water, skipped some rocks and then got down on one knee asking me to spend the rest of my life with him. The ring slipped onto my finger with out a hitch...it was a perfect lunch with a perfect man for a perfect start.

Hahahaha we are not perfect who am i kidding...:) He is for me!

Thank you Lord for the fun day, and the start of something special!

Comments

Jen McManus said…
Sounds like a wonderful day, congrats again!
Kristen said…
Congratulations!
Marti said…
Congratulations! I am excited for you. You will have to fill me in Monday when I return to work.
Marti said…
Congratulations! I am excited for you. You will have to fill me in Monday when I return to work.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Valentines Day