Follow up

So first we celebrated my b-day...with my family...the kids all spent the night over at my mom's house Saturday night and then Sunday we played all day...at the park we swung on swings, and kicked soccer ball, played hide and seek...ending the evening at my sisters, baked a cake, and watched tv!



Then Andrew and Paige drove out to visit me and my mom! We had a quick visit and then headed out back to texas driving a Penske van of stuff from my mom's house and my past! haha
Wednesday night we all went to the Richmond Botanical Gardens with my sister and everyone to walk around in the lights and trees...it was good times, pics below...:)

Dubiels- Noah, Maria, Sarah and Max

Mom and Me


Debbie and me

Paige and Andrew

Andrew and me! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family