going home...

Tomorrow i fly out to Va....for my birthday/Christmas celebration. :) I really like to fly. Its relaxing. I love people watching in the airport. People make me laugh you know. The dynamic of travel and moodiness. Hahaha. I am excited to see my sister's 4 kids. They are so fun and sweet.

Andrew and Paige are gonna drive out to visit! They have never seen the east coast so i am excited to introduce them. :) Then we will drive back with my penske truck full of stuff from my mom's house. Some old furniture and junk stuff to put in my attic. It will be a fun long road trip! Its 22 hrs one way. woooah!

Comments

Unknown said…
sounds like fun!! =) I bet Virginia is pretty this time of year!

Hope i get to see you tonight before you leave!
Kristen said…
I would love to see you!!!
Marti said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marti said…
Have a great time. I will be traveling to Tennessee Christmas week. So, I guess this means that I will see you after Christmas. Take lots of pictures.Enjoy yourself.

P.S. I will be calling you on your cell phone for bulletin announcements next week. Ha Ha (not really!)

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family