Wedding planning...

If you notice i put a little ticker on the side. Just so i can watch and remind myself it is soon! It sometimes feels really far away. But i think like school it comes quicker than you expected. I am very thankful that the planning and gather of 'stuff' has been easy so far. Already ordered my dress, got the bridesmaids dresses for $40, the place the ceremony will take place and our officiate, Andrew's dad! I am also very thankful Andrew likes to be apart of the planning process. He is super sweet and has ideas for him and his guys that goes really well with my stuff. Its nice. My friends from out of state and country are already purchasing tickets and planning their time to come out here for the wedding! Andrew and I are thankful that God has allowed our paths to cross and are excited to start a life together! So i just wanted to share my thankfulness! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so excited for you both!! and I'm really glad all your planning is going so well =)
Megan said…
I am so sad that I am not going to be back in time for you wedding! I mean I can't put into words how much I want to be there on yours and Andrew's special day! I love you dearly and I think it so sweet that his dad is going to marry you two! When I get home I will want to go to lunch or dinner with you and see all your pictures!
Hey Susan! I didnt realize you had a blog...but I'm glad I saw your comment on Rob's and found you. Hope you are doing great...enjoy the wedding planning! :)
Rob said…
I talked with the couple about the wedding...now I just have to convince one of the staff members to take it for me. I'll keep you posted.

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..