Jealousy!

So my sister lovingly sent me a picture of her back yard covered in SNOW yesterday! It was so beautiful! I mean real snow real inches and real school closings. I miss that about living in Texas. In Virginia we don't always get great snow storms like this one, but our odds are so much greater. :) I remember my senior year in high school and college were both hugh snow years. It was so fun! I have some really great memories!
Debbie sent pictures of the kids playing in it i have to share cause i miss them and i hate that i don't get to spend fun time with them! I am super excited they all are coming out here for the wedding though! SO FUN!!

First one is Maria sledding, Noah with their new dog Fifi, Sarah, and then lil Max! SO CUTE ALL OF THEM!!!

Comments

Rob said…
We got snow and it was awesome. I didn't have to work on Monday. I love snow days. And it true VA fashion it's supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family