sick :(

The big day is almost here and i am sick! I think my body is responding to the stress with loosing my voice, to having the runs, to now having a head cold. :( Its amazing how ones body responds to change and no rest...hahaha So now i am being told what to take, and what to do to get better. When all i want to do is rest in the hammock with andrew.
We watched return to snowy river last night with my mom. Such a great movie! We cleaned out the guest bed room getting it ready for my friend heather and her family...so excited to see her and her lil boy! Its going to be a great week of great friends, family and new family bonding....i am excited.
Please pray that this silly thing gets out of my body..that the amount of rest i get will be sufficient or either get more! haha
4 days and counting! So thankful for andrew i can't even begin to explain! haha

Comments

Stephanie said…
I said a prayer that you will be well and rested for a beautiful, wonderful weekend! 4 more days! :)
Maddie Nieman said…
I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for you, I know God will provide and you'll be feeling wonderful! It'll be a fun week!
Praying for you, Susan! :) I know you are thrilled. *I got sick the week of my wedding, too, so I know how ya feel. I got better just in time!* Hope all goes perfectly!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

week not planned