camping fun with kimmels

Sunday after church andrew and i loaded up the car and all the great camping gear we got from our lovely friends as wedding gifts :) We headed out to Possum Kingdom and found a great spot to put the tent up and relax. I posted some video cause i love this lil camera...but they are short :) We had a great dinner of hot dogs...got a campfire going and had two different types of music blaring near us thanks to our neighbor campers :) it was nice to get away even if it was just for a day!








Comments

Valinda Kimmel said…
Love the camping videos! What did you think of Possum Kingdom? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Fun! Makes me wanna go camping. I think I'll wait till I'm not carrying around a watermelon, however. :)
Kyle Nieman said…
DEER! CRAZY AWESOME DEER!!!
paigechen said…
so fun!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family