Finally posted :)

I have now posted some pictures on face book. I really need to print some out :) Its just a sampling but please take a look. :) Our friend Ellie took some great shots. I have not put my absolute faves cause i am wanting to do gifts and stuff with them so i am keeping them safe haha If you come over you can see some we will print out...just not sure when that will happen. HAHAHA

Its been a good week so far...had dinner with our seniors tonight at Shady Oak BBQ. if you haven't eaten there and there is one near you get there soon!
Tomorrow is the new Terminator. I really could care less except its my fave actor...Christian Bale so i must see it....ranting actor he may be but i still love him! :)

Comments

Your pictures are beautiful! :) Hope you 2 are doing great. :D
Stephanie said…
I LOVE that picture. It is so special that Uncle Mark married you two. LOVE it!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family