Home

This past week andrew and i both left home for different adventures. He headed up north to kansas city missouri to visit his friend Ben who is working on a farm out there, and i headed south to Puebla Mexico. It was our first time apart since our wedding and it was harder than we thought! We both had amazing weeks. We hated being a part but we made it :) 

I have been sick all night and today...so glad to be back and sick at home. Andrew has taken great care of me, i hope its over soon! 

I will share stories soon from both our trips :)

Comments

Hope ya feel better soon! Me and Billy had never been apart *other than overnights* until this June! And we've been married for 4 years. It was awful! I can't sleep without him. haha. :)
Rob said…
I hope you feel better soon.
Stephanie said…
I hope you feel better! Being apart so long is hard. I don't like it either... :(

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..