Stage 3- so pretty!

ITS FINISHED :) 

If you have been following my blog a little you know that my hubby is working on our cute lil front yard. He has finished! :) I want to brag on him and just let everyone know he is amazing! :) 
If you notice the security sign in there, before we left to play on the fourth, a security company came by and said let us put our stuff in for free. They needed a certain amount of demo houses to help spark interest. So Andrew said yes. Now we have a cool security system and fun sign hahaha and we only pay monthly no set up or change cost when we move. 

Comments

Looks good! My hubby likes to work in the yard too. :) Me, not so much. I don't deal with bugs well. ;)
Stephanie said…
It looks awesome! Andrew did a great job. Guthry has been working for his Dad some this summer, so I have been left with the yard work. Let me tell you, it is definitely work! :) Your home looks so good, and how awesome is it that you got the home security now!
Valinda Kimmel said…
Hey, it looks great! Well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family