new web radio!

So i often listen to the morning show on a local R&B station. Steve Harvey is the big name dj with 3 cohosts, they seem to get along really well and they make me smile in the mornings it's nice. They have great guests that come and hang out or either talk on the phone with them, i like it. So i sometimes link to their website to listen live through out the day cause its nice and chill.
One day as i was sitting at my desk i heard "k104praise.com" and they just kept saying that and had some clips of songs, mary mary, kirk franklin, lecrae and many others that i didn't know. So i clicked on the sight and i love it! Click listen now and it streams in all this great gospel and praise music all day! Really diggin it and you should check it out!

www.k104praise.com

Comments

Stephanie said…
I'll have to take a listen! I listen to Air 1 online a lot at school.

Hope things are going great with you and Andrew! I love reading your blogs and status updates on Facebook. Makes me feel like I am (kind of) caught up with your lives.

Love you both!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family