Time Audit

So i am doing a time audit for my boss here at work, and by boss i mean executive pastor. To check up on the youth minister to see how i spend my time in the office. I really don't mind it cause i don't play around too much here in the office....but i find my self wondering will this meet his expectations. Does he have in his mind exactly what he thinks my job should consist of or not. I was telling Andrew last night that this week was a bum one to check cause we leave tomorrow to go to VA and we are there until saturday night...so all the student events i usually go to i am not this weekend...so i am putting and addendum of the past two weeks that were filled to the brim with stuff....i don't want to get let go cause i am not a good student pastor...:)

Oh and i have a hard time deciding whether i should say student pastor or youth pastor...cause in the church world everyone sorta knows what student pastor means but outside that world people are like 'when will you get done with school and be a real pastor' thinking i am the 'student' pastor. rather funny in my mind :)

Which do you prefer? Student Pastor or Youth Pastor? Place your votes below on the comment button :)

Comments

BrendaBalogh said…
I've always been a "youth pastor" lover myself. I guess it's because it's what I've always heard and said. Good blog, way to keep your audience engaged.
Jen McManus said…
I'm old school and use "Youth Pastor" but I'm noticing that that is not the cool term anymore. Most churches seem to use Student Pastor. Love ya Darling. If only I had someone as spectacular as you when I was in High School.
Stephanie said…
I have always heard Youth Minister or Youth Pastor. I bet your "audit" goes great! :) Good luck!
Anna Tamar said…
Youth Pastor.
Rob said…
Youth Pastor just because what you said. People outside of church think it means you work at a school.

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..