Computer Fun

So Andrew and i purchased our christmas gift to each other this year...an iMac desktop. My Mac died about 2 months ago. I had lil Mac for 8 great years! I was sad to see her go, and i still need to see if i can get the music and info on the hard drive...but we will have to talk to an 'apple genius'. So anyway the other night i was playing around with it all the new perks of the computers and i stumbled upon the photo booth! It was like i was a lil school girl all over again.
Let me share...
Mirror

Fish Bowl

Pencil Drawing

Something fun! :)
Its nice too having a computer that uploads and runs fast! WE are so very thankful for our iMac! This will also help with Andrew and I to be able to work from home some.

Comments

Rob said…
Very fun stuff.
haha...looks like fun. My sister has a mac, and I remember doing the same stuff with her computer when she got it!

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Scooting around town. :)

Extended Family Getaway..