Your Love is Stong

Heavenly Father your always amaze me
let your kingdom come in my world, and in my life
give me the food i need to live thru today
and forgive me as i forgive the people that wrong me
Lead me far from temptation
deliver me from the evil one

I look out the window
the birds are composing
not a note is out of tune, or out of place
i walk to the meadow
and stare at the flowers
that'll dress any girl on her wedding day

so why should i worry, why do i freak out?
God knows what i need
You know what i need

Your love is , Your love is, your love is STRONG
Your love is, Your love is, your love is STRONG
Your love is, Your love is, Your love is strong

The kingdom of the heavens is now advancing
invade my heart, invade this broken town
the kingdom of the heavens, is buried treasures
would you sell yourself to buy the one you found

two things he told me
that You are strong and You love me
yes You love me!

Chorus

Our God in heaven hallowed be thy name above all names
Your kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us today our daily bread, forgive us weary sinners
keep us far from our vices and deliver us from this prison.
-Jon Foreman

Need i say more!


Comments

I love this...such awesome lyrics.
Maddie Nieman said…
I love this song! They sang it at UBC a lot and it's so pretty

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Scooting around town. :)

Extended Family Getaway..