texas or virginia


Growing up in Virginia i know what its like to experience seasons. To know what a beautiful mountain range looks like and experience the Beach all within a 1 -3 mile radius from my home. I still am not really sure why Texans are so proud of themselves and this state but its home anyhow. There are many things i miss about back east...mainly family but the rest is the land and its beauty. The southern hospitality and cooking!

Sometimes i come across things in Texas that remind me of things in Virginia. I was driving to walmart the other day and pulled up behind this really cool old beat up truck. Upon further inspection i saw that the guy inside was wearing a camo hat and suit...it just brought me back to good ol Farmville. Now this is a site for sore eyes :)

Comments

There are moments when I want to pack up and move somewhere new and totally different than good ol' VA. :) I do love VA, and know I would miss it if I was to move. Sometimes Billy and I do get the itch to move somewhere different. I love all the things you mentioned though, how we have beach, mountains, forests, seasons...so much diversity right here. It's so pretty. My dad is from TX, and just like you said...those Texans have some kind of state pride. They are hardcore. My dad would move back there in a second if he could.
Rob said…
We love Texas and often miss it. I do love the seasons, nature, and the fact that my fam lives in VA. I'd take the food, pro sports, and entertainment at TX over VA any day of the week.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family