Pretty Trees

So one of my complaints of Texas is that it doesn't have a TRUE fall. Growing up on the east coast i was blessed with a wide colorful array of trees and cold snowy fun in december. Yesterday morning as Andrew and i drove out of our neighborhood i noticed the trees that line the entrance were beautiful maple trees that were brilliant orange and red and something in between! I was excited to see that and thankful that Dad gave me a bit of fall color...and snow yesterday...its crazy how he meets our small lil wants. :) He gave me three beautiful trees by our house that is a block from Beach St. Not quite a beach but he did put me by a beach! hahaha


Comments

Jen McManus said…
I love that you got fall leaves, snow, and a beach! LOL Miss you! Andrew and you need to come visit sometime!
Kyle Nieman said…
We have a huge tree in our front yard. But it goes from green to brown to on the ground in a matter of a week. Darn Texas weather! Glad you got a taste of how beautiful trees can be in the fall!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family