Back to the schedule

Tomorrow we will head back to the grind of our adult schedules. Meetings, choices and important things will be talked about and decided. Sometimes i have a hard time gearing my head back in to the work cycle. Its just so nice not worrying about all the details of every little thing. Sometimes i feel lazy cause i don't want to start working until its monday morning and i am back thinking about work stuff! haha
It has been a great holiday and i am very blessed with family and friends that gave me such a great time i don't want it to end! Andrew is wanting to get a running schedule started again for him in the morning, us eating breakfast together after then off to the world for the day. I will not be running with him, i just can't that early, but after work he is going to show my how to lift weights to keep me tone not huge :) haha so that is one of my new commitments this year. Several more to come. I am still mapping those out.
So hope you are having a wonderful day after the holidays and are getting into the swing of life again easily, i will pray for no complaining from any of us...ME too!! :)
Syllabus shock here we come!

Comments

Stephanie said…
I might need Andrew to draw me up a workout routine when I need to lose this baby weight!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned