Confession

I love Mariah Carey!!! From her first albulm in 1990 thru her breakdown to Emancipation of Mimi i have been a fan!! I have not heard her latest albulm, 'Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel' but soon will. She is a little proud and happy of her body, and likes to flaunt it. That aside i like her. On a trip to Vietnam about 5 years ago, in the Tokyo airport, Mariah walks by us. Her designer bags carried by someone else, and boarding the plan before anyone else. She is a huge sensation and we got to be close to her in a normal situation. Well if having an entourage with you who carries everything for you and makes you happy no matter what and being filthy rich is normal. haha
I share all this cause she is coming to Dallas next month, and i secretly (well openly now) want to see her! I just don't know who would go with, i can't take andrew! hahah and not really anyone else would pay to see her...oh if Monica lived here i believe she would go with me!! Some of her friends and her in high school videoed themselves doing the dance from the "Heartbreaker" video!!!
Oh Nick be good to Mariah!!! No CHEATTING!!!



Comments

Kari said…
How much are tickets...I would totally go with you. Brent got U2 so I should at least get Mariah =)
Jessica said…
You are so funny! Don't be ashamed girl, she's good! I used to LOVE her growing up and probably still would but I don't know any of her latest music.
Susan Kimmel said…
Thanks girls...Kari the tickets start at like $74 and thats for nose bleeds :) so i really couldn't afford it...thanks for offering though!!! for real!!
Jess you should get them they are jammin! haha
Rob said…
You know Monica would go with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

Photo shoot with Mabry Family