Sbux in my vein


If you read my tweets it seems i may live IN a starbucks! I am not really sure where this obsession started but it was sometime during college. I remember the first time i had a latte and i didn't like it, it wasn't starbucks though :) There is something about coffee shops that are just so relaxing. Which is kind of ironic when coffee is caffeine and yet they create such a calm environment to sell the caffeine. It was cool to play in coffee shops and sometimes i wish i lived near a city where you can hear someone playing at all the coffee shops. Its a cool jazzy vibe :) haha

I have two or three drinks that i choose from, Vanilla Latte, Carmel Machiatto, Carmel Frappacino, and Passion Tea Lemonade. I go in spurts with which one i purchase. There is nothing worse than when they don't make it quite right...it just is a sad day. :(

Just curious if you too like Starbucks or Coffee in general. If so what do you get?? :)

Comments

CaribouHunter said…
I get coffee.
I like it how I like my NFL linebackers: black strong and full-bodied
Rob said…
I do like Starbucks. Carmel Apple Cider, cinnamon dolce frappuccino, and carmel frap are my drinks of choice.
Anonymous said…
Caramel Frap everytime!! If I'm feeling crazy I get a White Chocolate Mocha....if it's really cold out.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

Confession