Snow Fun 2010

So just like the rest of the east coast we have been blessed with random snow that is not expected. This past thursday it snowed all day here in Keller, Tx. The weathermen couldn't predict the 8 inches of snow we got...none the less we got it and its was beautiful! It wasn't the normal icy freak out texas snow that we get it was nice legit snow that doesn't cause much havoc unless you freak out on the roads! It was lovely! Andrew and i didn't get to play much thursday or friday due to work and my surgery...so this morning we took advantage of what was left :) i place a video below to share...hope you enjoy!

Comments

Rob said…
That's fun. It's crazy seeing snow in TX.
Stephanie said…
Y'all are so cute! I hope you are feeling well.
Bryant Family said…
8 inches? I live less than a mile from you and we had just under inches...

Here is the picture(s) to prove it
http://tinyurl.com/yj3m9on
I am jealous!!! That is so fun SNOW!!!!
Anonymous said…
I had fun watching your video! To be honest, I was surprised it was Andrew that fell & not you, friend. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned