April Fools


SERIOUSLY!! I am not a huge april fools joke person. I think mostly cause i am easily fooled cause i trust when someone tells me something its the truth. I remember in high school a friend of mine was telling us how he had gotten a pet octopus, and i proceeded to ask questions all about it, like where you keep it, what you feed it so on and on...then he is laughing and i am like what? and he says 'susan you will believe anything'.
I remember a couple times actually pulling a prank on my dad and a friends mom, and it was funny but a part of me felt bad cause they fell for my lie.
Oh well...all that to say, if you tell me something i will believe you...sorry :)
(the picture is my serious face) ;)


Comments

Rob said…
Sorry that I fooled you today. Thanks for reading the blog. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..