Date Night

Last weekend Andrew took me out on an official date! It had been a while since we had done the 'traditional' dinner and a movie date...but he planned it and surprised me! We were both excited! I didn't know where we were going to eat...and in girl fashion i asked what should i wear? To which he replied, what you have on is fine, i am going to wear jeans and a button down. Which i had shorts and a casual top. I changed and complained and ho hummed about how i don't have good 'going out' clothes any more. Sad pitiful me! We went downtown fort worth (my fave) for dinner to a gourmet mexican restaurant! YUM!! After a nice meal with dessert, we asked our friends who live IN down town to join us for the movie.
We loved the movie...so good if you haven't see it YOU MUST!!! :) Great visually, story line and ending! So excited that Leo has a great movie back out...he is good!
Great food, great friends, great movie...GREAT HUBBY!!! i love him! :)

Comments

Rob said…
I miss downtown Ft. Worth. Love it! Inception is a most excellent movie. I'm glad you had a great night out.
We've been wanting to see this one! :) We'll definitely have to do it. Glad you had a great date night!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned