Ellie needing a charge...

So my lil element, affectionately called Ellie, tuckered out on me yesterday. She slowly was not starting well...til she left me in a parking lot with no energy. Thankfully i had finished all of my errands but one. So i called my hubby, he showed up my knight on his trusty silver bullet and he took care of the situation. His dad was very nice to lend us his car for the evening so we could carry on with life.
Today andrew was called and thankfully all that was wrong was a cell in the battery was dead...so we got a new battery. I think Ellie just wanted to ride on the tow truck! She is well taken care of as of today, new battery, new oil, wash and ride on the truck! She is good to go for a while we are hoping!

Do you have a funny car breakdown story?? Would love to hear about it!

Comments

Rob said…
It didn't break down per se, but I did run out of gas once in the middle of a major road. It wasn't my fault. My gas guage was broke and I didn't know how much gas I had. I ended up getting a ride from one of the singers from the band 112. When he pulled up I was scared to get into his car. My dad always said not to ride with strangers. After I got in he told me who he was, but then quickly said he wanted to take me to a house. I almost wet myself. Luckily for me he was just going to get a gas can. He was very nice and ended up saving my day.

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..