DIY- our first for this house

SO excited to say we have finished one of our first projects for our house! About a month ago i blogged about us going to ikea to get some shelves and legs for a desk, for a cubby in our front room. Andrew was going to make the desk top from scratch and i got something to put decorations on and it will open the front room! So excited!! tis done!! :)
I paused for a second to capture the moment :) Andrew making sure the shelves are level and below is our supervisor. She runs a tight ship but i think we did it all to her liking!

We finished it today will all the decor and the cork boards. Yesterday we fixed the desk top. Thanks to his Dad for helping us cut the wood and drill the cord holes! We are very thankful!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay!! I was hoping you'd post some pics--it looks great :)
BrendaBalogh said…
It looks great!! Good job on taking your inspiration picture and making it work in your home! You're one of my heroes.
Kyle Nieman said…
Looks great! I can only hope that my place will look half as good when Maddie and I are done with it!

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family