Starting anew

Kimmel starts teaching tomorrow. His very own class of middle schoolers. Math is the subject and excitement his is energy. Friday night i went with him to set up the small amount of posters and things he has. The teacher who had the old room had not finished talking all her stuff yet. I offered to box it all up but he wouldn't let me. :)

After i had done all i could do for him...i began to play with my camera...taking pictures of the room and anything i could find. One of the things he keeps in his office, along with a picture of us and calendar, is a chess set. His sister Paige gave it to him years ago when she went to vietnam. It is special to him, and made for a great subject of my picture taking practicing obsession. See picture below, this is one of several angels and shots. These sweet asian men were very accommodating :)

If you think about it please say a prayer for him today and this week as he starts a new position. I pray that his room would be a safe place for students, that they would come to hangout just cause there is something different about Kimmel. Giving him God opportunities throughout the year!

Comments

Stephanie said…
You are such a sweet wife! And I love all your pictures. You make me want a new camera!
Rob said…
I prayed for him as soon as I finished reading your post. I hope he has great influence and impact.
Praying for him...hope the year goes great! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Photo shoot with Mabry Family

week not planned