Feet that move

I LOVE feet! I think my favorite trait of my self is my feet. They aren't fancy or anything but i am happy with them...sounds silly i know...but i like feet. I love taking pictures of feet..trying to figure out the best way to capture them and look good. I asked my photog for our wedding i like feet so get what you can of that...she got some great shots!


Our worship leader has just written a bunch of worship songs that we get to do a live recording of this weekend and we are stoked! One of his songs is called 'feet that move'. I love that title cause it is what our church strives for. Feet that move to bring good news...is one of the lines. Whether that is at work in the neighborhood, or in your family. We are feet that move to the rhythm of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..