reminder


Through out the old testament we see God telling his people to build an alter to remember something momentous, something special. Usually they are attached with a word describing God or what he did at that spot.


I have two reminders with me all the time shown above in the picture. My tattoo and wedding bands. Both are reminders of love for me. Love of God- tattoo- being permanent and constantly with me whether i notice it or not, and the foundation for my marriage...which is my wedding bands. The love that Kimmel has for me -though we may be flawed- is perfect for me. These two reminders tell me who i am and who loves me. During sad times i see them and smile. During happy times they shine like the sun! (yes the tattoo shines :) )

I am very blessed. God has been faithful through some AWESOME times and some really crummy times! We are thankful! I wanted to remind you ;)

Comments

Love this post. What is your tattoo of? I have one on my wrist of the verse Song of Solomon 2:10-12...one of my favorites.
Susan Kimmel said…
That is way cool! Song of Solomon is so pretty! I like tat's on wrist...very nice :)
My ring tat isn't really anything but a design a friend drew and what i wanted the tattoo guy said would look bad so i said do what she has..it was a group of us who did it so it was fun...three of us have the same and then three others have totally different...good times! :)
Rob said…
Great post.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

week not planned