Sick sick sick

If i were to put pictures up of our last two days you would have to look away. Andrew and i have been struck by a stomach bug! Throwing up is what we did all sunday evening and i did a lil of monday morning. NO FUN! We got a dr appointment yesterday at 4, he put a shot in my hip we got home and i went straight to bed...didn't get up til this morning at like 8 and transferred myself to the couch from which i didn't move til noon...andrew took me for a small walk and that is the extent of my day. Oh how long the days feel when you are sick. if you know anyone sick, terminal or temporarily say a prayer for them now!

Comments

Stephanie said…
That is terrible! I hope you feel like a new person soon!
OH! That stinks...hope you feel better SOON! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Valentines Day

week not planned