Love enemies

Luke 6:27&28 But i tell you who hear me: love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 

This is one of those verses where i like to think i have it covered...i don't have enemies, i don't hate anyone. There are some people that annoy me but i don't hate them. He goes on in the chapter to say, give to anyone who asks you, if anyone takes what belongs to you don't demand it back...do unto others as you would have them do to you...and there we get the golden rule, easy enough.

The part that gets me and tells me there is more to it than that is when he continues with saying even 'sinners' love those who love them. Even those who don't claim to know jesus or follow him will love those that love them...you are no different. But we are supposed to be different!

So today i am praying about who are my enemies...in my heart. Who do i not love just cause they don't love me the 'right way'. This is something we all need to work through. Jesus help me see where i fall short and miss the part to pass your LOVE to EVERYONE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family