Coaching season #2-Basketball

Being a middle school coach kimmel gets to coach 3 sports, and soccer. It was football, now basketball and track is next then the 8 small weeks of soccer. Last night was his first game. It was home so i and the Baloghs went to cheer him on! It was funny to hear him yelling 'move your feet' and 'get back on line'. I was worried he would loose his voice..but he didn't :) I like basketball, its what i cheered for during middle and high school, my private school had no football. I am excited to watch him and his teams as they go thru the season.

Comments

Christin Jones said…
I just keep imagining him saying..yeah over there...post back ummm, jump ,kick Ahh Heck just get the ball!!!!
Anonymous said…
I like basket ball. But, I never mind if i lose. The point is I play, exercise, and be happy.
Anonymous said…
hahah hey I now him .... lol he's coach

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

week not planned

Valentines Day