Carbon Nation


I have talked about my green tendencies and saving green- money- so naturally this movie caught my eye. You should watch the trailer its really great and a bit funny. The thing that really made me interested was the tag line..."A climate change solution movie [that doesn't even care if you believe in climate change]".
Just made me chuckle...and one guy on there says "if you don't believe in the climate shift than do all this cause your greedy and it will save you money" AND there i a one armed Texas farmer who says "i guess you could say i have done it single handedly!" Awesome!

We are using up resources and we need to find better ways to use the earth. Anybody want to see this with me?? :) Its only showing in Austin near us so we could go there or fly to NY or LA which would you like?  :)

Check out Apple trailers they have it or the site

Comments

Jen McManus said…
If only you knew someone who lived in Austin. :D
Susan Kimmel said…
OH YES!! i forgot! hahaha SO TRUE!! :) hmmmm sounds like i need to plan a road trip!

Popular posts from this blog

week not planned

Extended Family Getaway..

Summer is..