Gungor


As I get older I feel I loose some of my connection with the up and coming of music and clothes, I have to work harder at it it feels. So I tell you about this band hoping u too haven't heard of them til now, or if you do know them you love them! Two of my friends spoke at our youth service this past Wednesday which at the end the husband covered a song by this band...he did a phenominal job ...I had to check out the album. All my friends had heard of them and like knew a couple of their songs...i was left in the dust on this one hahahaha

ANYWAY...check them out for yourself! They r awesome!

www.gungormusic.com

You can also look on you tube four some great videos. Look for "god is not a white man" by Gungor.

Comments

Rob said…
I heard them for the first time at Catalyst this past October. Good stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Valentines Day