Friendly posing

I have great friends!
I have great friends that will let me take pictures of them!
I have great friends that will let me use them to practice something i am not really sure of myself yet! 
I have great friends who suggest things for me to think about next session. 
I have great friends who tell their friends to let me take their family pictures.
I have friends that trust me when i boss them around on which way to stand! 

I have great friends for MANY other reasons..but this goes out to all you who have taken time out of your day to pose for me. I am very thankful for the fun times! 
If you and your family want pictures too let me know :) 

The Dukes let me take some family and kid pics..this one makes me smile...:) 
Click HERE for some more of their pics! 



Comments

Rob said…
Good stuff. If my last name was Duke I would have no choice but to name my kids Bo and Luke. Or if I had a girl Daisy would work.
Allison said…
I would like pictures of my family please:))) If you can corral my crew to pose for a picture as beautiful as those, you will definitely be ready for anything!!!
Doing good, Susan! :) Great shot.

Popular posts from this blog

Engagment pictures

Drills

Photo shoot with Mabry Family